peonies

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pretty Headbands and Good Friends...


When it comes to pretty things, my friend Lesley and I are two peas in a pod! The floofier the better as far as we are concerned!

Lesley called this morning and needed me to help with some graphic work she needed done (I'm so honored that she always trusts me with these great projects) and said she would be over this afternoon to pick up the project.

The phone rings...it's Lesley...I hear "plug in the hot glue gun...I'll be there in 3 minutes!"
The hot glue gun is now heating up awaiting her arrival! When she arrives, she ooo's and ahhh's over the graphic project, once again helping my ego along. With a small white plastic bag in hand, (undoubtably from Michael's or JoAnn fabrics) I ask... what's in the bag? "We are going to make pretty head bands she exclaims!" Now, I know...headbands? really? but who am I to turn down a craft project on a snowy afternoon!

We sat on the couch in the studio, laughing, talking, cutting ribbon, picking flowers and hot gluing our new creations together! They came out quite lovely actually and now we are just looking for a fun place to wear them!

I hope everyone has that special friend they can make pretty headbands with!
Jess :)

Oh...did I forget to mention...Lesley owns Sweetie Pies Cookies....the most delicious, beautiful cookies you will ever see or taste! So, she's a pretty talented lady herself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment