peonies

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Family Plan by Beltrami Studios

The Family Plan by Beltrami Studios

This is just a MUST SEE!! If you're a parent, you can totally relate on just how quickly time goes by! I have been fortunate enough to follow this family
through the years and all the different stages in their life. It amazes me and even brings tears to my eyes that Megan and Adam were not much older than my
own children are now and how very fast the years have flown.
It's such an honor to be directly involved in all these special moments of my clients lives. I really, truly have the best job in the world.
We have devised this Family Plan to make sure you follow through with your good intentions of having your family photographed throughout the years.
This experience is truly priceless and I hope you will decide to embark on this great adventure of memories and special moments with me. Call me today to
learn how you can become a Family Plan member and capture these moments for your family for less than $40 a year!!!! Mention this post and you will also
receive a free year at no additional cost.
Enjoy the show!!
Jess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment