peonies

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland...



In my opinion...I don't do nearly enough winter weddings! I was so fortunate to be able to photograph Beth and Kyle's wedding this past weekend. A truly amazing couple and a truly amazing day.
The forecast had stated we were suppose to get snow...however, as they say here...if you don't like the weather, just wait 15 minutes! I had my fingers crossed that we would have "just enough" snow. You know, enough to cover up the yucky mud and blah looking baron trees...but not so much that guests wouldn't be able to arrive to the wedding and everyone could travel safely. As luck and love would have it..we got the most perfect blanket of snow on Friday night and continued just lightly throughout Saturday! I couldn't have ordered it more perfectly if I had tried!
Here a couple images from their Magical winter wedding!
Congratulations Beth and Kyle...you are such great sports (you wouldn't even know she was cold)
Jess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment