peonies

Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm no Rock Star!!


Ok, so let's face it...I'll never be a rock star! Matter of fact, I can't even hold a tune..trust me on that!! However, it won't stop me from going on TOUR!! That's right, we are taking this show on the road!!

Just imagine all the fun creative images we can create, at the beach, in the city...on the boardwalk! All the tour date locations are easily made into a day trip, OR why not get out of town for a day or two and just have some FUN!! Sky's the limit...so let's do Senior Portraits, or the kids, the whole family...or even your furry little loved ones!!

All the sessions are in two hour blocks and the sessions will definately be limited, so be sure to reserve your time and location now!!


Hope to see you this summer in one of these great locations!!

Jess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment